Auto-Biography:  The sky’s the limit =)

Age:  17

Grade:  12

Year in All-male/ Rank: 1st

Interests: Dancing, Drawing, School, Architecture, Traveling, Perfection

Fav. Music : Hip-Hop

Nicknames: [K]C, kev, Kevy, Kevin C.

What is your zodiac sign? Aries

Date of Birth: April 07, 1991

Birthplace:  Oxnard, CA

Fav. colors: Teal, Gold, Silver, Black

Fav. movie: The Dark Knight

Fav. online symbol:  =)

Fav. Thing to do alone: Stretch & Shake

Fav. card game:  Pusoi Dos

Fav. Flavor of ice cream: Green Tea Tempura

Fav. Soda: Diet Coke

Fav Candy: M&M’s

Fav. superhero: Batman!

Favorite board game: Candyland

Favorite magazine: Rolling Stone

Favorite Drink: STARBUCKS COFFEE =)

Favorite sound: The Sound of Movement

Favorite Smell:  Aqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani

Favorite TV shows:  America’s Best Dance Crew, Nip/Tuck

Favorite thing to do on the weekend:  Practice with COED

Favorite Soundtrack:  Year of the Gentlemen

Name Of first crush: Catheriine

Hobbies: Dancing, running, writing, drawing, painting

One pillow or two:  Two, just for the comfortness

Pancakes or french toast:  French Toast with  Cinnamon

Any tatoos? Where and what of? Not Yet, I want my name in Hebrew

Piercing and Where: No Piercing

Do you believe in reincarnation? I do, actually, there is life after death

Would you rather be deaf or blind? none

Do you have a job? My aunty’s coffee shop, downtown Ventura

Do you consider yourself to be a good listener? A very good listener

Would you rather be short or tall? Average

Would you rather be overly happy and poor, or overly wealthy and unhappy? Overly happy and poor

Would you consider your relationship with your parents bad, okay, good, or great? It’s good, haha!

Do you like to talk on the phone? As long as the convo is deep & interesting

Would you rather go on a walk or watch tv? Watch T.V. (I walk too much as it is)

Are you male or female?  Male

Do you think boys or girls have it easier? None of the two

If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do? Everything for my benefit

Do you like Adidas, Nike, Fila, or Reebok (or other) best? Nike

If you were in a theater and someone was crying would you laugh? Negative, I’d not

Are you watching the movie or people? The Movie, of course!

Best advice you've given:  “Have what you want, Be what you want, the sky’s the limit!”

Words and Phrases you over use:  “Tha’s wussuh!”

Car you have: none that belong to ME yet.

What's your bedtime:  I don’t have one exactly

Have you ever gone skinny dipping?  No, I have not

Would you eat a bowl of live crickets for $40,000? Without thinking twice! Haha

Have you ever wanted to run away? No thanks. My home is charming

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? A frog I received for my 17th birthday =) Dopest gave it to me =)

If you were stranded on a deserted island with one single person, who would you want it to be with? Someone who’d help me survive =)

Favorite Relatives:  my cousins!

What do you remember most about this year? Hearing my name as a new All-Male member @ Squad Spec

Memory you miss the most:  The memories made @ comp season =)

Favorite concert you've been to:  I’ve never been to a concert =|

Do you believe in yourself:  I believe I can do anything I want =)

Drinks, with or without ice cubes: “See these ice cubes, see these nice dreams” Haha!

Worst feeling in the world: Disappointment & Failure

Best feeling in the world:  The adrenaline rush of performing & winning!!

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? A licensed architect & still dancing.

What's the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? “ I’m still sore from All-Male”

Do you get motion sickness?  negative

Rollercoasters- deadly or exciting? I’m not a big fan of death machines, next.

Are you a good friend? A very-good friend, sometimes too nice.

Chocolate or vanilla cake? none

Do you like to drive: indeed, ROAD TRIPS!

Thunderstorms- cool or scary? I’d rather not have them

If you could meet one person in the world, who would it be? My Dancing Roots: CI All Male Alumni

What do you wear to bed? Shirt or sweater & shorts

Girls- would you ever ask a guy for his shirt?  -_o

Guys- would you give your shirt to a girl if she asked for it? Of course

If you could have an occupation when you get older, what would it be: Architecture